The IRC is hiring! We are accepting applications for the following positions, updated on 1/16/18.
Executive Director – seeking
- IRC is currently seeking a new Executive Director. This position is full time and would start in early Spring 2018. The job posting can be found here. Qualified candidates are invited contact Charitable Advisors with questions: Kathleen Poland at Kathleen@CharitableAdvisors.
com or Bryan Orander at Bryan@CharitableAdvisors.com.
Green Events Intern – seeking
- IRC is seeking an Indy-based intern to help with green event planning and executing. This position is part-time and runs from Spring 2018 – late November 2018. Click here for job description and application instructions.
Event Recycling Recruiter – position has been filled
- IRC is seeking an Indy-based young professional to help increase the impact of our Lend-a-bin Program. This position is part-time and runs from Feb 2018 – Dec 2018. Click here for full job description and application instructions.
Venue Recycling Consultant – position has been filled
- IRC is seeking an experienced contractor to consult with and set up recycling programs at 4+ large venues. This position is part-time and runs from Feb 2018 – Dec 2018. Click here for full job description and application instructions.
The IRC is always seeking interested individuals to help with our annually recurring events. You do not need to have an interest in recycling to volunteer. Volunteers may commit to one day of service or become more involved and serve over the course of several days leading up to or during an event. All individuals and groups welcome.
- Earth Day Indiana Festival
- Sat. April 21, 2018
- 500 Festival
- OneAmerica Mini-Marathon: Sat. May 5, 2018
- Chase Kids Day: Sat, May 12, 2017
- Seeking 40 volunteers
- More details here
- Annual IRC Conference
- June 11-13, 2019
- seeking 5 volunteers
- REVENT Fundraising Gala
- Early November 2018 – Date TBA
- Seeking 20 volunteers
Please download and read our volunteer policy here: IRC Volunteer Policy. To volunteer for the IRC or for more information about volunteering for the IRC please email Emily Jackson at email@example.com.